Berlin Singer-Songwriter Scene
Berlin has a diverse and talented singer-songwriter scene. There’s quite a lot of Open Mic nights where you can play and meet people, and Sunday night is the big night with long-running events at Artliners in Friedrichshain, Madam Claude in Kreuzberg, Lagari and Kindl Stuben in Neukölln. Check the web or facebook pages for sign up times.
If you have a Berlin singer-songwriter night, festival or house concert series you’d like to add, please let me know via berlinsofasalon [aetx] gmail [dotx] com.
Sofa Salon’s friends Melodica Festival are a wonderful world-wide singer-songwriter festival series that started in Melbourne, Australia and grew to Reykjavik, Hamburg, Berlin, New York and further afield. They hold two-day festivals, evenings and group tours with fantastic international musicians.
JAM SESSIONS AND OPEN MICS
- Lazy Sunday Jam Session @ Artliners, Friedrichshain
Run by Tom Lee Who
- Open Mic L.J. Fox (Sundays) @ Madam Claude, Kreuzberg
Run by Heiko B
- Sunday Slips @ Lagari, Neukölln
Run by Liliana Velasquez
- Open Mic Sundays at Kindl Stuben
Run by Dusty Dave
- Uke Boogie @Lagari, Neukölln (every 2nd Thursday)
Run by Rah Fookinhell
- Barkett’s Open Mic @ Barkett, Schöneberg (every Monday)
- Wilde Bühne @ Wildenbruch Bar, Neukölln (last Thursday of every month)
- Acoustic Open Stage @ Laksmi Bar, Kreuzberg (every Wednesday)